jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

He's just not that into you.

Despite good intentions, you're wasting you're time. Men are not complicated, although they'd like you to think they are. And there are no mixed messages. The truth may be He's just not that into you. Unfortunately guys are too terrified to ever directly tell a woman, "you're not the one". But their actions absolutely show how they feel.

Excuses:
- "He's afraid to get hurt again"
- "Maybe he doesn't wan't to ruin the friendship"
- "Maybe he's intimidated by me"
-
"He just got out of a relationship"

Example:

He said: "call me", "email me"
Don't let him trick you into asking him out. When men want you, they do the work. I know it sounds old school, but when men like women, they ask them out.
I know it's an infuriating concept — that men like to chase and you have to let us chase you. I know. It's insulting. It's frustrating. It's unfortunately the truth. My belief is that if you have to be the aggressor, if you have to pursue, if you have to do the asking out, nine times out of ten, he's just not that into you. (And we want you to believe you're one of the nine, ladies!) I can't say it loud enough: You, the superfox reading this book, are worth asking out.

No hay comentarios: