lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009


I'm not waitin' around for a man to save me, cos I'm happy where I am. Don't depend on a guy to validate me. I don't need to be anyone's baby, is that so hard to understand? No, I don't need another half to make me whole. Make your move if you want, doesn't mean I will or won't. I'm free to make my mind up you either got it or you don't. This is my current single status, my declaration of independence. There's no way I'm tradin' places. Right now a star's in the ascendant. I'm single right now. That's how I wanna be. Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good, I like who I am. I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cos I would. I'm not gonna get hooked up just 'cos you say I should. I'm gonna wait so I'm sorry if you misunderstood.

No hay comentarios: